Comsol Multiphysics 4.3a Update1(1Plus) (Win/Mac OSX/Linux) | 1.04 GB
Continuing its tradition of innovation that users have come to expect, COMSOL presents update1 version 4.3a of COMSOL Multiphysics, its flagship software for modeling and simulating physics-based systems.
With version 4.3a and in response to user requests, COMSOL introduces LiveLink for Excel to connect multiphysics results with spreadsheets. Version 4.3a also further extends the ability of engineers, scientists, and researchers to leverage multiphysics to design and optimize breakthrough products and technologies anywhere from the desktop to the cloud with new support for cluster computing on the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2). New modules for analyzing fatigue and for importing ECAD files make their debut in Version 4.3a as does the new LiveLink for Solid Edge®, a CAD software from Siemens PLM Software. Additionally, every one of the more than 30 application-specific COMSOL add-on modules for mechanical, electrical, fluid, and chemical modeling and simulation sees major new upgrades.Update Details for Update 1
- Improved handling of load cases for parametric sweeps.
- Corrected and improved handling of selections in the Report Generator.
- Grid ticks are now displayed correctly.
- Corrected problem that could occur when moving a solver node.
- Improved cluster performance and stability.
- The documentation root directory is now correctly updated.
- User-defined material libraries are now saved correctly in all cases.
- Corrected handling of empty values when usingHomepage:
Download From Extabit
Download From Uploaded
Download From Lumfile
Download From Ryushare